Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni Emmy Award threw friends politics
A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born on September 21, 1985 in Amsterdam. She has a younger brother named Zakariya and a sister called Sarra. Maryam Hassouni received her high school diploma in 2003. She studied Museology until 2005, and currently studies Law at the Free University in Amsterdam.
In 2002 she started her acting career with the role of Dunya El-Beneni in the television series Dunya and Desi, which was nominated for an International Emmy Award for Children and Young People in 2004 and again in 2005.
In 2006 she won the International Emmy Award for Best Performance by an Actress for her role Laila al Gatawi in the 2005 Dutch TV film Offers.
Although critical acclaim she had won the Emmy Award. Many Dutch citizens did find the timelife of her acting career and getting the Emmy award too fast. Hassouni barely played then in Dutch Movies & already gained international famous without stepping into Hollywood USA.
They say Dutch Major Job Cohen and the Jewish community of America have helped her career and getting the award. Many Dutch Christian women and men despise her. Although some Dutch girls and boys like her. Most of the cast & camera where close Jewish friends during the series but that doesn't matter. It was all about Dunya and Desi & Slachtofffers. Morocco had saved many Jews threw history and world war 2 and the movie played also a big part in Morocco.
For winning the Emmy Award she was a guest on Dit was het nieuws, but could barely under-build her questions threw her career randomly. Her general knowledge still mediocre. The Emmy Award was given threw Jewish Moroccan friends politics because Morocco had a good relationship with the Jewish community without looking at the quality of the actress.
Isaac Cohen; Jewish Controversial Columnist of Tel Aviv
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Emmy Awards
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "I live in Europe, in the Netherlands. Unfortunately, I did not read all the negative reviews about Fragrancenet before ordering something from then. Ok, I ordered a perfume, I payd..."
- "If you are on budget and need a good quality replica watch, planetreplica.co is the place to go. I just bought a Omega replica watch from planetreplica.co several days ago...."
- "In the Netherlands there is a law system that can't be checked always if it is in the wrong hands. The discretionary jurisdiction, the State Secretary of Justice is able..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."